NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

NCAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutrition, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCAM) student group at UCLA is founded upon the belief that awareness and understanding of integrative medicine and health is essential to buildi

Welcome to NCAM forum! Smile When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

3 posters

SIHM Webpage

Vivianne Chang
    Vivianne Chang

SIHM Webpage Empty SIHM Webpage

Post by Vivianne Chang Wed May 16, 2012 2:42 am

For the SIHM webpage, the sort of "plan of action" i've come up with is to work on it sort of offline with the help of other committee members then send it over to Samantha to upload and format it to the NCAM site Smile

Here's what we want to include on our webpage
    - what is IM and why it's important
    - edited/formatted interviews from various IM practitioners
    - videos about IM
    - links to Integrative Medicine info

I have a lot of links and info on my computer to share with whoevers helping out with the website.

Sometime in the future it would be awesome to offer some kind of ongoing volunteer opportunity for students interested in IM!! Just a thought for a new project Very Happy
    Vivianne Chang
    Vivianne Chang

SIHM Webpage Empty Re: SIHM Webpage

Post by Vivianne Chang Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:06 am

I will start working on the webpage information the week between finals and session A.
    Samantha Phung
    Samantha Phung
    Admin

Post by Samantha Phung Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:54 pm

So SHIM will have its own PAGE or WEBSITE that will be linked to NCAM's main site?
    Vivian Lam
    Vivian Lam

Post by Vivian Lam Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:42 pm

Not quite sure yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content