NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

NCAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutrition, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCAM) student group at UCLA is founded upon the belief that awareness and understanding of integrative medicine and health is essential to buildi

Welcome to NCAM forum! Smile When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

2 posters

winners of the Deneve tour

Vivian Lam
    Vivian Lam

winners of the Deneve tour Empty winners of the Deneve tour

Post by Vivian Lam Fri May 11, 2012 12:19 am

Hey Christine,

Alright, so Dining Services is really ignoring me when it comes to the dining tours. x.x So I'm thinking we contact those people and offer them two free cooking workshops (explaining that it's a ten dollar value etc etc) instead. And if they ever do get back to me, I'll let you know. But yeah...
    Christine Park

winners of the Deneve tour Empty Re: winners of the Deneve tour

Post by Christine Park Fri May 18, 2012 4:30 am

Hey Vivian,

Wow for some reason I just saw this email. Forumotion fail at making sure I get these messages. Oh man ... yeah keep me updated? Let me know how I can help.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:24 am