NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

NCAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutrition, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCAM) student group at UCLA is founded upon the belief that awareness and understanding of integrative medicine and health is essential to buildi

Welcome to NCAM forum! Smile When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

2 posters

Price List

Vivian Lam
    Vivian Lam

Price List Empty Price List

Post by Vivian Lam Sat May 05, 2012 5:01 pm

Christine! man. I wish there was a tagging function in forums. But when you see this, I wanted to remind you to do the price check for Whole Foods. I'm going to do Ralphs and Trader Joe's today. Items list:

Tomato
    Potato
    Onion
    Celery
    Carrots
    1 dz. Eggs
    Oranges
    Apples
    Broccoli
    Milk

Also! If anyone goes to either ralphs, Trader Joes, or whole Foods, we would loveeee if you could volunteer to check prices for certain food items. For the website we're putting together an 'avg price of produce' list so that new cookers wont' feel so lost when they buy food here. (reason being is that the avg prices here could be higher or lower than other places. i kept feeling like I was getting ripped off or something coming from a super asian town with very cheap prices.) but yeah, we only check once a month.

Only ten things on the list now, but when we get more people we can keep adding. Smile I'm also keeping track of sales by looking at the papers.
    Samantha Phung
    Samantha Phung
    Admin

Price List Empty Re: Price List

Post by Samantha Phung Sat May 05, 2012 7:55 pm

What katie texted me for trader joes:

Milk 2.79 gallon
    potatoes 1.69
    .79 tomatoes
    .69 yellow onions
    Broccoli 1.79
    bunch oranges .79