NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

The Nutrition, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCAM) student group at UCLA is founded upon the belief that awareness and understanding of integrative medicine and health is essential to buildi

Welcome to NCAM forum! Smile When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

Attendance/Unable to make meeting

Christine Park

Attendance/Unable to make meeting

Post by Christine Park on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:34 am

Dear all,

I'm not exactly sure where to put this, so I just started a new thread. I will be unable to make it to Wednesday's (aka today's) meeting. I have been feeling under the weather due to stress and want to take it easy before it turns into something nasty during midterm season. Best of luck with the Professional Networking meeting!

--
    Christine Park

Erik Jue

Re: Attendance/Unable to make meeting

Post by Erik Jue on Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:47 am

Professional networking is more like a committee meeting for interested members and not a general meeting. Hope you feel better though!
    Vivian Lam

Post by Vivian Lam on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:23 am

Ditto Erik's comment <3 for you

Erica Kumala

Post by Erica Kumala on Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Hey guys,

I don't think I can make the meeting tomorrow because I have a midterm and two other assignments all due around the same time Sad I hope the workshop goes well!

-Erica

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:21 am