NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

NCAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutrition, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCAM) student group at UCLA is founded upon the belief that awareness and understanding of integrative medicine and health is essential to buildi

Welcome to NCAM forum! Smile When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

3 posters

Samra University

Vivianne Chang
    Vivianne Chang

Samra University Empty Samra University

Post by Vivianne Chang Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 am

Would you guys like to look into this?

http://www.samra.edu/

Master’s of Science in Oriental Medicine
    The academic program of Samra University of Oriental Medicine has been designed to offer the degrees of Master of Science in Oriental Medicine and a Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.

The curriculum of the Masters Degree program is desgned to meet the didactic and clinical requirements of the California State Acupuncture Board and the institution will apply WHEN ELIGIBLE to qualify graduates to sit for the California Acupuncture Licensing Examination. Students seeking to be licensed in other states or countries should contact the appropriate governmental agency for specific academic and other requirements.

Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine

The Samra University of Oriental Medicine will begin offering a post-graduate doctoral program titled "Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine" (DAOM) when approved to do so.
    Katherine Diep

Samra University Empty Re: Samra University

Post by Katherine Diep Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 pm

I came across this university when I was researching schools on oriental medicine and acupuncture. I think they are something worth looking into Smile
    Erik Jue

Post by Erik Jue Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:05 am

Looks great, thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it
    Vivianne Chang
    Vivianne Chang

Post by Vivianne Chang Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 am

Here is another one I heard about called Acupuncture Integrative Medicine College Berkeley (AIMC)

http://aimc.edu/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 am