NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NCAM

Welcome to NCAM forum! When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

NCAM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nutrition, Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCAM) student group at UCLA is founded upon the belief that awareness and understanding of integrative medicine and health is essential to buildi

Welcome to NCAM forum! Smile When registering, please use your full name as your username, to better get to know each other. Have fun and keep healthy!

2 posters

SIHM website

Vivian Lam
    Vivian Lam

SIHM website Empty SIHM website

Post by Vivian Lam Tue May 29, 2012 2:32 am

Hey Vivianne,

So I'm interviewing a clinician and a researcher tomorrow for this project and I've developed a sort of 'general' interview flowchart. I'm going to follow this for tomorrow since I'm low on time. haha. but please let me know what you think/what I should change. (i took a lot of the questions from your past interviews.)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vlltt8f8htxxmem/Y_pLnDlG88
    Vivianne Chang
    Vivianne Chang

SIHM website Empty Re: SIHM website

Post by Vivianne Chang Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:12 am

I like it a lot. The only thing I would do is shift the tone a little bit to "how we can improve the healthcare system" instead of "how we can change the healthcare system" because we don't want make it seem like we're trying to overturn the entire medical establishment, which i don't think we could possibly do anyway Sad so, I guess what we're going for is working from the inside out, trying to shift the way students going into healthcare are approaching their practice. who knows, maybe if enough of us go into healthcare with a holistic mindset the structure might shift also.
    Vivian Lam
    Vivian Lam

Post by Vivian Lam Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Makes total sense. The documents are revised!
    Vivian Lam
    Vivian Lam

Post by Vivian Lam Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Also, Vivianne, I have two interviews on my computer. Can I give them to you later on to look through and edit? in a sense? to have a nice complete video?
    Vivianne Chang
    Vivianne Chang

Post by Vivianne Chang Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:23 pm

Sure.
    Vivian Lam
    Vivian Lam

Post by Vivian Lam Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:26 pm

Cool! And let me know before any publishing/releasing because I haven't gotten permission for release yet. They said they wanted to see the final product before they signed anything that said we could show the world

woohoo sihm!
    Vivianne Chang
    Vivianne Chang

Post by Vivianne Chang Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:29 am

Ok got it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 am